The process of learning music through the Baby Violin course provides an avenue for the child & parent to bond together. They attend the Baby Violin lessons together with an assigned teacher & learn how to “work” with each other at home. This is a useful tool for parents in helping to create a positive music-centric environment that is filled with love, joy & encouragement.
1. Weekly group lessons of 45 minutes.
1. To provide a fundamental grasp of violin technique.
2. To develop aural awareness for quality tone production.
3. To focus on posture so as to build a sound foundation for future advanced violin techniques.
1. Minimum age of 3 years.
2. Participation of a parent during the lesson is compulsory.
3. Both parent and child must each own a violin at the commencement of the course.