Mandeville Library is only for existing Mandeville students. Please ensure that you’ve read through the Terms & Conditions before borrowing the library items.
- Borrowing Privilege
- Only existing Mandeville students are given the privilege to borrow the library items for personal and home use.
- Collection of items must be made in person or by parents/guardians only.
- Students/Paernts/Guardians shall take care of all library items borrowed to prevent loss or damage.
- Lost or damaged item charges are payable.
- Overdue fees are payable for library items that are not returned within the loan period.
- Students/Parents/Guardians shall be responsible for all library items borrowed under his/her name.
- Items are to be returned in its original condition and promptly by the due date.
- Pay all library fines/fees incurred promptly.
- Library items are not to be circulated/duplicated/shared or rent out to a third party.
- Each student can borrow 2 music books/magazines/scores for up to 21 days.
- Parents/Guardians may borrow more than 2 magazines for browsing within United Square’s premises while waiting to pick up the student under the condition that the magazine is returned upon picking up of the student.
- Students/Parents/Guardians are responsible for any damage to or loss of items borrowed. You are advised to do a quick check of up to 5 minutes on the quality and condition of the item(s) at the school’s counter before borrowing.
- Renewal is allowed if the item has not been reserved by another student. Students can reserve up to 2 items.
- Reserved items must be collected within 7 days from the date you’re informed that the item is ready for collection.
- The item must be renewed before or on due date for one time only.
- The item is not overdue.
- Overdue Fines
- Overdue fines are charged at $0.15 per item per day
- Your borrowing privileges will be suspended once charges are incurred and will be lifted once the outstanding fees are settled.
- Lost/Damaged Items
- For every item lost/damaged, the full deposit will be forfeited. If the cost of the item lost/damaged is higher than the deposit amount, the member will have to pay the difference.
- Replacements for lost/damaged items will not be accepted.
Note: Please practice social responsibility and maintain personal hygiene when handling the loaned item(s). Mandeville Conservatory of Music will not be responsible for any virus infection resulting from the loan of items.
To reserve an item, please complete the form: Reservation Form